Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Product 21ean 2021 ASE-W Silver Proof Type II

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 6,397Next Topic
Page: of 11
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Check AES's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add AES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't received a shipping notice yet. I ordered only 1.
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would guess they prioritize the expedited shipping people so I expect to wait a few days for my free shipping. It's just a coin.
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msl2196 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anyone still waiting on shipment notification?

Shipment notification? I already have it in hand... : D Fastest turnaround that I ever remember seeing from the Mint, even when ordering boring products at non-busy times.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1756 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pictures or it didn't happen. :)
Valued Member
United States
282 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't received my shipping confirmation yet. I did get free shipping so they are probably shipping out those that paid for their shipping.
Edited by carlp007
07/22/2021 6:25 pm
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bcuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I managed to get my order in about 7 minutes and a few glitches. Now I just checked my bank account and see that they made two charges to my bank account. I guess I am lucky I had enough to cover both charges if not then I would be jumping up and down about right now trying get it all fixed so I do dont have any overdraft fees.
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I find the double charges very annoying. I think they place a hold for the amount and then charge when shipped. The hold stays on for 2-3 days.
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't received a shipping notice either. I had mine on enrollment.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I did get free shipping so they are probably shipping out those that paid for their shipping.

I get free shipping due to my frequent purchases, my ASE is already in the mail system, Got a tracking number and all
Maybe they are going out in the order the orders went in. (my order was placed one day early due to the enrollment program)
Valued Member
United States
174 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My enrollment eagle shows shipped. No email notification though.
Valued Member
United States
282 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was in the enrollment program, and bought enough from the mint to qualify for free shipping until the end of the year. Still no email and my order is processing. It took two and a half weeks to get my 2021 S proof earlier this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1756 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my shipping notice with tracking number yesterday, but it hasn't moved.
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like the mint is doing what some eBay sellers do. Print labels and then decide later when to send it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sounds like the mint is doing what some eBay sellers do. Print labels and then decide later when to send it.

Quote:
Looks like my Eagle is set to arrive on MONDAY!!!
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 6,397Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05