Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Product 21ean 2021 ASE-W Silver Proof Type II

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 6,029Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
United States
2960 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Enrollment program is Sweet, Should have their package Today !!!! I am sure, I am Not Alone..... Nothing like the thrill of the Chase(s)...................
Valued Member
United States
475 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did the enrollment and no shipment yet, still showing as processing. Not in a rush, but just giving a datapoint.
Edited by mrpapageorgio
07/23/2021 11:06 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11269 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine still shows as processing as well, shipping by USPS 1st class.
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my enrollment shipping email today, however have not seen one for the nonenrollment order.
Edited by Eagle4Life
07/23/2021 3:53 pm
Valued Member
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my shipping notice today.
Valued Member
United States
238 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked on the Mint website and the ASE W Proof does not have a house hold limit. Does that mean, if I were on the website at the right time and proofs were available, would I be able to buy as many as I could?
Pillar of the Community
United States
706 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order changed from processing to backorder. Did they not mint them all yet?
Valued Member
United States
475 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got the shipment notice with a tracking number. Hasn't moved yet, but they at least printed a label.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1748 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I looked on the Mint website and the ASE W Proof does not have a house hold limit. Does that mean, if I were on the website at the right time and proofs were available, would I be able to buy as many as I could?

In theory, yes.
Valued Member
United States
238 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My order changed from processing to backorder. Did they not mint them all yet?

RPT you're having a heck of a time getting this ASE. Way to hang in there.
Valued Member
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a shipping notice for my enrollment. A minor sigh of relief.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11269 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got a shipping notice for my enrollment.

Likewise. No ETA yet but it's a step.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3105 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like the Mint is moving on these coins a bit quicker that they did with the ASE V1 earlier this year.

I wonder who gets this one first?
Pillar of the Community
United States
936 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mfhorn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Out For Delivery.....
Pillar of the Community
United States
3105 Posts
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 6,029Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05