Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Olympic Mule 1973/74 Please Grade And Comment

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 448Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1414 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  10:38 pm Show Profile   Check 47P7's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Maybe I should have posted this in the grading forum... but these are both errors I believe. so, does it really matter?

these 2 Mules are for sale by an overseas Dealer
please grade both and If you like, make comment.
and please let the lighting NOT fool you.
Especially what YOU would pay MAX for each of them.
I will post the TPG grades on the weekend !!
thanks guys, have fun
H

Edited by 47P7
06/12/2021 10:36 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8476 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS65 both.
$400 each
Most were found in sets sold in Europe.
I wouldn't PAY more than melt for them MAX, I have no interest in obtaining one.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Valued Member
Canada
237 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cdngmt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are errors/mules (date is supposed to be 1973) JandM listed them in their cataloque (retail) for $600.00 a while back.
As to worth it ?...why do people pay premiums for devils face banknotes or any other errors....supply and demand. If you don't want don't buy
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 448Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05