Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Roosevelt' Dime Flaw .

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 721Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
6475 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Intentional post mint damage ( PMD). No mint error, sorry. Watch a video on how coins are made to understand what true mint errors look like. Damage is damage regardless how it's done.

to the CCF!

ša va bien aller

United States
4 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Blamjam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your help, I know nothing about coins and I believe you when you say it's PMD. Back into circulation it goes!

Earle42 I do not follow what you mean that I reposted a reply. I have only replied once and that was to Scuba1 about 17hrs ago.
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop not squeezed at all. Sanding marks like the spokes of a wheel plus the copper core is showing above the center.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7282 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Blamjam

Quote:
Earle42 I do not follow what you mean that I reposted a reply. I have only replied once and that was to Scuba1 about 17hrs ago.

Not sure what's going on, but time stamps are:

20H 0 Min ago: Your first post of questions

10h 13 min ago: My reply...w/a quote of your questions

9H 21 min ago: same questions you made 20H and 0 Min ago.

This explains my last reply.

No matter though. You have your answer and now know what your coin is
The slabbed Half dollar No FG farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Edited by Earle42
06/13/2021 9:49 pm
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 721Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05