Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

6/7/21 To 6/11/21 1000x $1 Search:

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 388Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
170 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  4:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My finds:

2013 $1 B note - Best find!

Common star notes:

Trinary's:

Notes I like and keeping:
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3247 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please tell us why you like Trinary's
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoolBreeze to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why do I collect trinary's by CoolBreeze. 1) I collect trinaries to get back at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for winning the Super Bowl. 2) Because the Tampa Bay Lighting are just too darn good a hockey team. 3) Because the craziest things you ever hear in the news are all done by one person - Florida man. Quit hogging all the press coverage you glory hound. 4) To watch SteveInTampa's blood boil. 5) Because trinary is a made up word and really has no business being in the collecting lexicon. 6) Because SteveInTampa is right, what is so special about a note that appears randomly in my wallet all the time. 7) Because I long for the day when some guy in line behind me says. "Hey you there, I see you're a collector. "Ummm what?" Yeah, you have a wallet full of trinaries there. Think of how astonished I'll be when I realize he's right. 8) If a collector collects something without knowing he's collecting it, does that make him a collector of it? 9) That last sentence makes about as much sense as collecting trinaries to me. 10) So yes I collect trinary's- but I never knew I was a collector of them. 11) And all that stuff about Tampa sports teams and making your blood boil, well that's just crazy talk. I didn't even know I was a collector of trinaries. I can't be held responsible for doing something that I didn't even know I was doing- can I? 12) And if Florida man collects trinaries and the courts have proven he is not in his right mind- then I guess collecting trinaries is not for me. Because I sure don't want to end up like him. And that my friends is my essay on collecting trinaries by CoolBreeze. *and a special thanks to SteveInTampa for being a good sport.
Edited by CoolBreeze
06/14/2021 9:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3247 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  02:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like CoolBreeze is off his meds again.
Valued Member
United States
170 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  07:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Steve,
I collect trinary's because it just appeals to me. Maybe in the long run I might just release them back into the wild if I have too much of them.

LOL - coolbreeze
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1356 Posts
Valued Member
United States
443 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Isn't the 2013 B note also from a run of 3.2M?

Quote:
I collect trinary's because it just appeals to me. Maybe in the long run I might just release them back into the wild if I have too much of them.

That's about as good a response as you could give. Nothing wrong with collecting something you find appealing. Sounds like you are well aware that they aren't valued in the same way as a fancy serial number.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59386 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I gave up even collecting binaries years ago.
Edited by Coinfrog
06/15/2021 09:41 am
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Collect what you like... As long as you do not expect to get rich from it.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 388Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05