Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Banknote Book Acquired By CDN Publishing

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 959Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2554 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2021  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe they don't want my business. I jump in and out of the hobby... my last catalogs are from 2015, I certainly wouldn't consider taking a subscription but I would make one off purchases every few years.
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2021  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add currencyden to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Important sorting feature has been added to the BNB on Greysheet. As was the case when the online catalog was on Content Shelf, the chapters (countries) can now be sorted by the newest revision.
Greysheet added a Date Revised column that can be sorted for most recently updated chapters. All chapters were set to June 30, 2021 once transferred from Content Shelf to Greysheet.
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add currencyden to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I downloaded the revisions made since the switch from Content Shelf to Greysheet - there are 40. I saved these as pdf files - very clunky. If you choose save, the file is saved as file.pdf. You must type in the country & do this before you save another file, otherwise you will over-ride the file you just downloaded. I choose open with a pdf reader. I use Foxit Reader, free with some of the features of the full blown Adobe Acrobat. With this method, you browse to your BNB location & click the file to replace.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
670 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I saved these as pdf files - very clunky.

Yes, the process to download as PDF is not made particularly easy.
But at least it's possible again even though it's rather time consuming.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 959Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05