Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Oldfordman's Coin Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 72 / Views: 2,336Next Topic
Page: of 5
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Would you like a coin or a drink? The drink might be a little tougher
Sober 25 years 8 months on Monday. Coin, please.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2021  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sober 25 years 8 months on Monday.
Congrats, jbuck!

Quote:
Coin, please.
Email your address and I'll send you a little mix of things.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll try to get me some rolls before the weekend. Have not had much time lately but found a 2021p DDO I still have to confirm in change.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Have not had much time lately but found a 2021p DDO I still have to confirm in change.
Come on, PICS!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I figured that one out. It was a convincing looking well placed die chip on the y in liberty that made me think that. It has been rerolled now. Also found another 2008 Alaska claw die chip. I think it is my 6th or so.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gotcha, trust me, I understand. I've seen folks posting the claw chips, those are cool! I've never searched quarter rolls but think I may start branching out.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would search more quarters but I hardly go to the bank and I would have less to search if I did quarters so I do more cents and nickels than quarters. I also just plain don't like dimes. They are somewhat boring to search as I have never gotten a good dime finds.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
http://goccf.com/t/407992 I can't remember how or where it was found.
Valued Member
United States
459 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have had very good luck with dimes; just recently I found a 1960 silver Canadian dime in a box of dimes. I hope that you have better luck with dimes in the future.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would search more quarters but I hardly go to the bank and I would have less to search if I did quarters so I do more cents and nickels than quarters. I also just plain don't like dimes. They are somewhat boring to search as I have never gotten a good dime finds.
I guess I'll see what's available out there, cents are not a problem, I can get all I want, at least right now. I'm not sure about other denominations though. I'll let you know.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
746 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
http://goccf.com/t/407992 I can't remember how or where it was found.
That's nice!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 72 / Views: 2,336Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05