Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dearborn's Giveaway Contest

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 132 / Views: 3,502Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
Valued Member
United States
400 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, @Dearborn! Been working and missed all the excitement. PM sent.
Valued Member
United States
400 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2021  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I selected James Monroe (3rd place), in case anyone is wondering.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2021  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I selected James Monroe (3rd place), in case anyone is wondering.

Halfamind, please PM me with your address and I'll get it out to you.

(click on my username to get to my profile page, then click email.)
Edited by Dearborn
07/15/2021 5:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2309 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2021  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins arrived quick and safe!
They are really beautiful!
Thanks again Dearborn!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12011 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2021  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Coins arrived quick and safe!
They are really beautiful!

In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3236 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  02:25 am  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep! I got it today, umm yesterday, I haven't slept yet, so it's been just one long HOT day for me! Thank you for the wonderful contest and prize.

I'm kind of in a bad way at the moment, so the images will have to wait. It was just under 100 today, so naturally our AC unit decided it wanted a vacation. It's about 90 throughout the house right now and about 15 cooler outside. The unit has a small leak in the coil so we lost the coolant (sorry ozone!) and we have a repairman scheduled for 8:30 AM.

Once I've formed back into a human from this puddle in the floor, I'll put the Nikon on the copy stand a shoot the ASE. It's a wonderful coin! It will be a good test to see how I do on a proof of with these deep mirror surfaces.

THANKS!
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Edited by Yokozuna
07/17/2021 02:28 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41208 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hang in there, winter is a commin'
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hang in there, winter is a commin'

NOOoooooooo!!

Not that!! no, no, no, Winter not invited to Phoenix AZ.. I love my 100 degree + weather... (it was a bit cooler yesterday - only 101 degrees AND rain - so, so much for a dry heat.. LOL Our normal daily temp should be 107 degrees..

However,

Quote:
It was just under 100 today, so naturally our AC unit decided it wanted a vacation. It's about 90 throughout the house right now and about 15 cooler outside.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your AC unit. that does suck big time. In Phoenix AC is considered a life saving item in a house (I keep mine set at 82 degrees during out 'moist monsoon season, then up to 84 when it is drier out.

Stay cool and open your doors and windows and get that outside air inside..
Edited by Dearborn
07/17/2021 08:32 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 132 / Views: 3,502Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05