Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Do You Listen To A Specific Music Artist Or Band While Coin Searching?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 115 / Views: 2,477Next Topic
Page: of 8
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2021  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That's like fishing in a bucket, Pauley.
HaHa Parklane Just keep your eye out you will get a bite soon lol @Wrekkdd It keeps me on focus
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@pauley, since your post iv wanted to listen to sweet home Alabama, iv refrained lol. I'm curious to if I will be able to focus while listening to it.

I have two more genre list requests from @princetane that I have to go through first. Iv been busy and slacking the last week.
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol @Wrekkdd No Worries
I played Music a lot in Night Clubs, Banquets, Weddings, Etc...
Be for the Pandemic hit, Its just now picking back up in My Area
Outside gigs mostly, But thats always my get in focus song.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone, I would like to re open this poll if possible, and also get some more music suggestions for CRH but also just for examining coins as well. All the music suggestions help me get into a state of mind where my focus is different, also I love new things :p. Everyone loves and listens to music(or almost everyone) so I'd like to use your music for my project a bit more. Now that I have my microscope it's like a whole new journey of focus for me. I almost always listen to music while doing anything with coins(same could go for working out or relaxing or partying though it's been a while lol) anyways is it possible to re open this pole?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
883 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I once again am going to plug spruetts juke box. The diversity of the songs there are all you need. I just added 8 more today. May not be what you're looking for, but a lot of members have different tastes, and all are welcome. Music, not coins, is the bond there. So many pages of good music, you can't go wrong.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@loonielewy, can you post a linc to it? Iv tried the search bar but it dosnt seem to come up. I'll give it a listen. I like diversity in music(gives you a change of mood and focus as you listen. So mixed music is a great way to help focus on the hobby(for me anyways) I also do like to listen to the specific songs others listen to, even if I don't necessarily like a song(or music) does not mean it does not help me focus more though I find some songs and types of music really help to get into a "zone"
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
883 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never have success posting links. But dude, come on, it's so easy to find. Step 1, you need to go to the General Discussion thread on CCF. It's right above where the Australia section starts. You may have to opt in, but I thought that was eliminated. Doesn't matter, you'll get in. Step 2, hit the jukebox thread, and off to the races you go. Let us know, you will love it.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I'll look for it there, mayb I'll give it a listen while I'm working, I get in a very focused mind set while working and usually listen do more rock from my time and pump up sort of music(opposite of what I listen to while looking at coins) but will give me an idea of the kind of mix.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
883 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fair warning, most of my posts will fire you up. That's why I love the mix. All over the board. The JB has it all. I'll see you there when you post your 1st song.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ya I had to apply for that forum so I sent it in. I'll have to wait for approval to access it. Thanks @loonieLeey
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
883 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
See you there. .

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the email saying I have been added to the general discussion forum but when I go to it, it still says I'm not a member?
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1644 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck, it's working now thank you:) many songs have been removed lol, I'll be able to use this forum while inspecting coins but not while researching(can't have to pages active at once on my phone.
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have Android, you can run two apps in split screen! I do it all the time.
Page: of 8 Previous TopicReplies: 115 / Views: 2,477Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05