Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Complete LWC 1941-1958PDS Set Available For Just Postage - New Offer

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 1,229Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CambriaMarket to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog - Very cool of you! I'm interested and sent you an email. Just let me know if I'm too late!

Pennyweight - I'm interested as well, but let me know how to contact you.

Very awesome of you all!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60740 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have to close the offer. All sets are now in the mail and should be in your hands by early next week.
Valued Member
United States
366 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This forum is filled with kind and generous people, but @coinfrog is in another league. The 1941-1958 PDS wheatie set arrived today, with the added bonus of a beautiful MS-65ish 1943-P steelie! Thank you again, Mr. Frog. (Sorry, no photos at the moment, as I'm pecking away on my phone.)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9949 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the generous give away Mr Frog!
Hope all appreciate the kindness. Besides the coins, there had to be considerable work involved.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60740 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Backstory - Going on 30 years ago, a coin shop I worked at part-time went out of business and I was offered a bunch of stuff, including nearly 3 roll sets of wheats 1934-1958 PDS at face value and many partial and full rolls 1909-1933 PDS that averaged around 8X face, all sight-unseen. In total, some 16,000 coins, which I've spent a lifetime selling and giving away as a side hobby.
Valued Member
United States
366 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2021  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sharing a quick photo of the obverse of the MS-65/66 Steelie (1943-P), just before I "lock it away" in a 2 x 2. Beautiful coin (nice to *not* see one of those fake-finish plating jobs). Thank you again, @coinfrog!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my LWC's from coinfrog

So excited and happy! A lot of hole fillers, I am stoked.

Thank you coinfrog for encourging and helping new collectors like me.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60740 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone most welcome as always.

Attention member Clay Leonard - I may have left out your 1943-P steel cent. If so, just contact me.

Valued Member
United States
131 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wadahek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine yesterday! And with a really nice '43 too! Thank you Coinfrog!
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog, got my package Saturday. Sorry about being late with the thanks, but was tied up with family stuff this weekend. And thanks for that '43 cent also, it was really nice.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2021  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CambriaMarket to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Coinfrog Thanks so much just received mine yesterday! Great looking coins and filled many holes in my album. Very generous! Thanks again!
And I got my 1943 P in a baggie! Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
301 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine the other day. The 1943 was very nice! Thanks Coinfrog!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60740 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone, glad you like the coins!

Frog
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 1,229Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05