Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

PCGS Environmental Damage Price Adjustment

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 839Next Topic
Page: of 2

United States
31 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:10 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tonyqt to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
On a PCGS Environmental Damage VF Details (I believe it to be VF30 ) What price adjustment would you make? This is not on a common date, but on a much much more harder to find coin.

Valued Member
United States
164 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You need to show the obverse.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
40780 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
5326 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I start at 50% of catalog and adjust from there (generally downward).
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tonyqt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay. Here is the obv.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60623 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Learn More...
United States
103630 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1092 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful coin, really like the look.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5097 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the look, and the fact that the DDO has the full date very strong would be a nice plus to me. A very rare doubled die and a great looking coin.

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Varieties and Colonial Coinage
Pillar of the Community
United States
9907 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a tough question to answer given It's a 1916 DDO. I would look for sold auctions to see if anything comes close to this example and beyond that it depends on how much you want it...

and yes, to the CCF!
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9947 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! 1916 over 16 Doubled Die.
It is not an ugly coin either.
I would think it might fetch VG8 level prices which is nothing to sneeze at.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
881 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2021  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not a bad looking coin! I'd try to buy around F12 money.
Edited by suipakpaikungfu
07/23/2021 4:42 pm
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  02:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MisterT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to see better pics and closeups of that date and feather detail along with what appears to be grainy surfaces. Something doesn't look right to me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
799 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  05:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This just ended 2 weeks ago. Granted it was AU details/cleaned.
https://www.greatcollections.com/Co...C-AU-Details
smat
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  06:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tonyqt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

This is my coin. I'm just trying to get the opinions of what it's worth is. I'm not selling just wondering how I did from others perspective.
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the DDO, thanks for sharing.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 839Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05