Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is This A Good Serial Number On A One Dollar Bill?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 515Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
198 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  12:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Herestohoping to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Still learning is this a good serial number for a dollar bill? If so any value

Pillar of the Community
United States
4182 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All serial numbers are good. Yep this one is worth exactly $1. So yes it's good.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4179 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's not good. It's not bad. It's just a serial number. Value $1.00
Edited by jimbucks
07/25/2021 01:39 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
61514 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No premium here, I'm guessing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3371 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As much as I hate piling on, your serial number is interesting at best and the note is circulated. If you like it, keep it, but I just don't see any premium there.
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  03:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonjrl1963 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As much as I dont mind piling on, It's a #1.00 bill. Even if someone said "yes that's a bit better number" Where's the mktplace; where'a a buyer? good grief. ITS A BUCK....
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I doubt that you could get a buyer for that bill.
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  12:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll give you 99 cents for it
As Above, So Below
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  12:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have saved these for some reason ... no clue why

As Above, So Below
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 515Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05