Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Another 1859, This One Is My First Double 1 8 And Maybe 9

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 383Next Topic  

Canada
46 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2021  11:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Nickel picker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Would love a hand grading and identifying this one. To me it looks like a double 1 8, and a small chip under the top loop of the 9... shes in really good shape.

Edited by Nickel picker
07/26/2021 11:12 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2423 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't grade from these pictures. Fuzzy.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3838 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  07:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just wearwise, XF+, but it has been cleaned ... some of the stuff used to clean it is still in the nooks and crannies of the coin. As mentioned, the photo is fuzzy, so have no idea what the luster or fields look like.
Edited by okiecoiner
07/30/2021 07:14 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2586 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  12:48 am  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not sure if its the camera you are using or if you are running pics through an 'effects' filter (many of your pictures on various posts show a cartoon like appearance), or if maybe it's a pintrest thing,

but if you really want help then raw true to life pictures are required.

Coin Collecting... "I'm in it for the money"
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 383Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05