Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Advice On Completing An IHC Set Needed

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 716Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1925 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Very impressive collection, @Tonyqt!

I agree! It must be fun to pull those coins out and look at them now and again.

Out of curiosity - what is the next coin or two on your list?

Edited: spelling
Edited by Bump111
07/28/2021 12:18 pm
United States
33 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tonyqt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't want to highjack Oldfordmans thread so I'll start my own in a bit about my collection.
Sorry Oldfordman. Let us know how your IHC is going once started. I have none but they will be on my list.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2423 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have nothing to be sorry about. Wonderful collection, tonyqt.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20371 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not a collector of Plastic so I have no slabbed coins. Also, I think you said Folder not Album. Are they Folders? If so, I suggest changing to Albums.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
2423 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A Whitman. Don't know what you classify it as.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60683 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tonyqt should start his own thread.
Edited by Coinfrog
07/29/2021 10:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1328 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
IHC's are my favorite, and I might be a bit obsessed.
I am working on a NGC certified set of MS-62 or better, with 44 of 61.
A set in a Capital Plastics wall display with all coins Fine or better, with 58 of 60.
A collectors board framed and wall mounted in any condition from Poor to AU with 56 of 58.
Primary Dansco album with all coins Fine or better, with 55 of 60
Secondary Dansco, any grade, with 52 of 60.
Third tier Dansco, any grade, 30 of 60.

Just remembered that this is all basically in my signature, but totals not updated in a long time.
The only ones I don't have in any set are: 1860 pointed bust and 1877.
The different number of potential coins in each set is due to some albums/boards/displays listing different varieties. The NGC set lists the most options.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
Three from each country (up to 416!)
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Edited by jgfindring
07/29/2021 10:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2423 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a lot of Indian Head cents.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2423 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great collection!
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 716Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05