Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay: Budget Roman, Greek, And Byzantine Auctions, 99 Opening -End Aug 1

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3 / Views: 234Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  12:26 am Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey all. Further selling off coins I don't really need and this time around I've got some lower grade ancients: a Roman silver denarius of Maximinus I Thrax, a group lot of 3 Greek bronzes (Sardes, Tralles, and Ptolemaic), and a group lot of 3 Byzantine bronzes (well, actually 2 Byzantines- Constans II, and a Constantine V/Leo IV - and a probable Latin trachy) They can make good coins for a beginning collector of ancients or medieval coins and/or as gifts.

Auctions starts at $0.99 (bidding is still low as of this writing) and runs until 8/1. First auction ends 9:30 PM EDT with the others ending at 9:35 and 9:40 PM. Feel free to message me with any questions. I ship international also (with some exceptions - more information in the listings). And I combine shipping on multiple wins at no extra cost. Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/articuno11...tml?_ipg=200

"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  09:50 am  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again. Only a day and a half left until auctions end. Thanks again for looking!
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just under 24 hours left!

Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just over 9 hours left! Thanks for looking!

Replies: 3 / Views: 234Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05