Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 S Proof American Silver Eagle (21efn)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 133 / Views: 5,785Next Topic
Page: of 9
Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2021  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There may be some available at 7:30. No one knows what the mint will do from day to day. I don't get any warm and fuzzy feelings from them. Email says they are cancelling an order then rep says it was all a mistake. It all sounds like an episode from Pee-wee's playhouse.
Valued Member
United States
455 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order moved from backorder to processing and my card has been charged. That was 2 days ago. Still no shipping info.

Maybe they are busy packaging all the Morgan dollars
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Maybe they are busy packaging all the Morgan dollars
I really do hope so!
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2021  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torpedo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just received shipping confirmation. There hasn't been any movement yet. Hopefully this means that were getting closer to the Morgan and Peace shipments.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like above I receive mine also but no label created.
Valued Member
United States
455 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is finally on the move. Expected delivery is Friday.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  2:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mine is finally on the move. Expected delivery is Friday.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
141 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine "shipped" today but I expected it as they charged my CC late last week.

Also, can someone change 21efn to 21EMN in the title? EFN is for the gold eagle set...thanks.
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  07:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my shipping notice email last night. It'll be interesting to see when they're actually shipped, since the order was processing for 10 days.

edit: wow! 13 hours later, they're in the system and moving towards NY.
Edited by pcerio
10/19/2021 2:04 pm
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
edit: wow! 13 hours later, they're in the system and moving towards NY.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Expected mine to be deliver Friday 22, that what the post office say.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Expected mine to be deliver Friday 22, that what the post office say.
Should make for a happy weekend.
Valued Member
United States
141 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine's already in the USPS system as well. Not as long as a delay between shipping notice and actually shipped in this case.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got an update mine be here tomorrow.
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine are scheduled to arrive Saturday. Just in time to start saving for the 2022 ASE bullion coins that go on pre-sale in November.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 133 / Views: 5,785Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: