Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 T2 ASE In Hand, Interesting.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 412Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4770 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  11:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So I just received my 2021 ASE T2 from Pinehurst. Just some notes, I see it has a W mint mark. If you compare T1 and T2, the date seems bolder on the T2. And the new reverse is very pleasing. Don't have pictures, the Samsung S21 base model doesn't do well with coin photography.

Also, I think a $15 premium is too high...FYI. Silver spots at $25 and I paid $40. A bit foolish perhaps!
Edited by TheForce
07/30/2021 11:26 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2548 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am waiting for them to be at $30 during the predicted post covid silver spot drop.
Valued Member
United States
155 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  08:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a pic from the US Mint news section showing the differences between T1 and T2, obverse and reverse changes. Yup, premiums are crazy high, I'm not buying a tube full, just a couple.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2353 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  08:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am waiting for them to be at $30 during the predicted post covid silver spot drop.

When do they predict we'll reach a "post covid" state?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4770 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  10:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the graphic, explains a LOT! I think I like the thinner date better. Looks like I was mistaken about the mint mark as well. All in all I like some of the old things and the new things on these coins. I am kinda surprised they haven't done anything for security markers like Canada and the UK.
Edited by TheForce
08/01/2021 10:03 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2548 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When do they predict we'll reach a "post covid" state?

I understand it to be around February 2022 as people are regaining trust in the stock market.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 412Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05