Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Number One Grail Coin Acquired!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 1,552Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  1:28 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mavs2583 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Today is my biggest pickup day ever! Since I was little, I've always wanted this coin and was fortunate enough to be able to maneuver to grab an example that appealed to me. This will be the centerpiece of my collection for years to come.

1804 $5 Draped Bust

Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow congrats! That is an awesome coin. Just out of curiosity, what is the grade?
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mavs2583 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you :). It's graded AU53.
Valued Member
United States
258 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add iontyre to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It sure would be nice someday to own a coin worth 5 figures. As it stands I top out with a 1911D half eagle in XF/AU.
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tonyqt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking coin! Congratulations on a beautiful centerpiece.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very exciting, congrats!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2741 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a wonderful piece. Congratulations!
Paul Bulgerin
Pillar of the Community
United States
5093 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a beauty! Congrats on obtaining a true grail!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Varieties and Colonial Coinage
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
60592 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stunning coin, just a knockout!
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle_Eye to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on obtaining your grail!
A beautiful coin.

Is that a Cud above Liberty ?
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle_Eye to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry.
I meant to say above United.
No editing of posts ?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
40760 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. What slab is it in? Here is a values link http://www.numismedia.com/rarecoinp...proof=&plus=
Which one is yours? Did you get it for a good price?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
07/30/2021 3:43 pm
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mavs2583 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all. It's in a PCGS holder. I got it at what I feel is a fair price given it's condition. There is a cud on the back, part of it's charm for me :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
2683 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a beauty!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9945 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, wonderful coin! So what would be your number 2 grail?
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
162 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great pick up, congratulations.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 1,552Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05