Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is This A 1956 D LWC Repunched Mint Mark?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 289Next Topic  
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  6:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CPK20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Is this a 1956 D LWC Repunched Mint Mark? Best to put more eyes on it. I have a couple of FS-501 (022.1) coins which this one is not.

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
2515 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Compare to the rpm listings on variety vista and give the rpm-123etc. and the fs-123etc. number. My brain coordinates better on the vv number.
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CPK20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On variety vista it is listed as:

1956-D RPM-004
D/D Northeast

Stage B. I would say early in the stage because the die scratches are more visible like in the stage A but having the die crack as in the stage B.

If I had to give it a grade, it would be MS63 or MS64
Pillar of the Community
United States
5707 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mint mark position is correct for RPM-004
Looks like it is a EDS. Nice find.
http://www.coppercoins.com/lincoln/...ie_state=eds
Edited by Chase007
07/31/2021 10:11 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2515 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice rpm!
Learn More...
United States
103894 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 289Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05