Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Unc ASE Type I Question

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,189Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11370 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  10:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can look at your LCS if you have one. Or there are several online Precious Metals dealers such as JMBullion, APMEX, etc.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CelticKnot will you purchase graded or raw? I did check out JMBullion but the mint is the only place I been dealing with.Thanks
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11370 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Reno32 I will purchase raw from one of the online PM dealers, probably JMBullion. I don't bother with grading on most coins and this would be no exception. If you're worried about receiving genuine coins, I'd be very confident in dealing with an online dealer such as JMB or APMEX.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2021  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Back in June of this year, I receive a phone call about buying the Uncirculated 2021 Type 1 American Silver Eagle. The coin dealer stated, He could see it being available to Me. Knowing and Collecting Every Mint Marked Unc, Bur, Enhanced, Pr, RP, etc I knew the coin was NOT released, as I too, Have an eye out at the U S Mint. I told him, The coin was not released yet. He went on to say, Mike, I'm holding it in my hand, I mentioned He may be mistakenly confusing the Bullion silver for the Mint Marked W or S Minted coins. I asked Him what, IF any, Mint mark was on the coin, He stated, It had a W Mint Mark. He went on to say He did'nt think it would be a good coin for me, Was it real ? So, Maybe, Just Maybe, Certain dealers and or sellers did Receive the 2021 Unc Type 1 Coin. I have seen some Beautiful Proof and Enhanced Proofs, along with the Reverse Proofs and the Enhanced Reverse Proofs Too, I like Many others, Collect the Entire Mint Marked Series, Uncirculated Included. Having collected them all, EXCEPT the 95, which I'd like to obtain, just to complete, In My Opinion, The Entire Mint Marked, American Silver Eagle Series. PS, I know it was NOT released Every year on the Calendar, Does NOT mean It went un-noticed also, IT does NOT make collecting a Complete Series, any Easier !!!!!! IMO, The UNC of the Mint Marked ASE'S, Are the Lowest Mintage, (Usually), and My Personal Favorite. So We Wish to know, WHY did the UNC receive the Lesser of the, Don't miss the LAST Proof of the Type 1 Original Series !!!! Don't miss the Last Original Designed On Their Heavy-Hitters Series, get them while their hot Series......... THIS Coin, The 2020 Unc will be the Last coin I collect, in the ASE Series !!!! What a note to end collecting a series, This series, Collected and shown, in ALL their OGP, WOW !!!!!! PS, Enjoy the Hunt !!!!!!! Feeling Cheated !!!!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure how the Burnished Coin was first brought into THIS topic, The 2021 UNC ASE Type 1 . However, The Uncirculated Version of the ASE was started from 1986, While the Burnished started, AS mentioned 2006. My concerns were Why No UNC ASE Ty 1 for 2021, If the Mint does Not make one, SAD..................My Favorite Version, the Under-appreciated, lesser mintage( usually ), and Highly sought after, years to come, The UNC .......
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,189Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: