Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

George Herbert Walker Bush Coin And Chronicles Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 3,716Next Topic
Page: of 7
Pillar of the Community
United States
518 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
30,430 remaining after 15 minutes.

Unless the big boys gobble them up once the HHL lifts tomorrow, this may sit for a bit.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like this one is a dud even with a HHL of 10. Glad this is not necessary for my collection as I already have way too much money in backorders.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There 30,109 left after over thirty minutes. Nothing else to see here.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1760 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a dud because it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced. Still, I bought two because I have all the other reverse proof Presidential dollars. It would have been ok if they stuck with the less than 20k they were showing available a week ago. Why do I envision dealers buying 25k of these at half price a year from now?
Pillar of the Community
United States
998 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the US Mint's perspective this release could probably be qualified as a 'stinker' (a technical term used in numismatics, just kidding).
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the order confirmation e-mail at 1:15PM. Much sooner than any other recent purchase.

29397 still available.
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gilgerr24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where do you guys go to see how many hqve been sold or are left for sale?
Pillar of the Community
United States
518 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Where do you guys go to see how many hqve been sold or are left for sale?

Right click on the product page, click on "View Page Source" (or the equivalent option your browser gives).

Press CTRL + F. Type in "data-available" (without quotes), the number to the right is how many are remaining.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Go to the product page...

https://catalog.usmint.gov/coin-and...sh-20PA.html

Right-click on any blank area, "view page source," search for "availableCount" and it will be right after that in quotes.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gilgerr24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. I always seen posts about how many sold and was wondering what place I was missing to see info.
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When they are off by this much, they should just multiply everyone's order by 3 or 4 for free.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got one my set is complete for now.We got it good with this one over price no sale out.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11371 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure what happened in my brain but I totally forgot about this release today. Clearly not an issue as I was able to get one just a moment ago. And there are still 28,628 available.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11371 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
27,707 available. Just under 1k sold since 10:30 PM Central Friday. I wonder how long this will be on sale and what the final sales figure will be. At this rate I can't see them going through all 35k. They haven't even sold 8k yet.
Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 3,716Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: