Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

George Herbert Walker Bush Coin And Chronicles Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 3,217Next Topic
Page: of 7
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, that's can't be right... 42k+ "available" now.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Instead of entertaining the US Mint Presidential dollar Coin program, you could consider collecting inaugurational or presidential term medals.
A good idea. The medal is a big and arguably the best chunk of the C&C.

(Except for Lincoln, which had a commemorative dollar and Reagan, which had an ASE in it.)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1757 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yeah, that's can't be right... 42k+ "available" now.

I'm confused. Are they multiplying? Perhaps they've figured out that people are looking at this so they decided to put random numbers in to confuse us.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm confused. Are they multiplying? Perhaps they've figured out that people are looking at this so they decided to put random numbers in to confuse us.
Those dirty rotten scoundrels!

Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, just checked and the available count is back down to 27,263 which is still shy of 8k sold. This product is a bust. At that price, no one is surprised.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bummer.

But I still get my set, so at the end of the day I will be happy seeing Bush sitting next to Reagan.
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shipping notification today.
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just check a moment ago mine been shipped, waiting on the post office.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just check a moment ago mine been shipped, waiting on the post office.

Likewise...
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here we go again with the post office still on back order.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2021  09:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
waiting on the post office.
Yup. A week of confirmed, a week of shipped, then movement.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1757 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My two sets showed up today.

Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 3,217Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.49 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05