Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Want My Gold, And I Want It Now!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 815Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
417 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  3:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I know that in the long run this will be of little concern, but I bought some gold coins from a VERY well known and reputable dealer that I have dealt with numerous times in the past. Made my purchase on Aug 7th and was advised that it won't be shipped until Aug 18th. I did indeed get an email confirming my purchase had been shipped today. Why does it take so long? I paid by electronic transfer back on the original date of purchase. I assume it's because they need that long to absolutely, positively insure that I, or anyone else, cannot "pull back" the purchase by contacting my bank. Correct. Email I received today says I should have my coins in hand on the 27th, so almost 3 weeks from date of purchase. Now I'll be a prisoner in my house afraid to leave knowing knowing that if I leave to go to the store for 15 minutes THAT'S when the USPS will make delivery. Maybe they'll just throw it on the porch.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4384 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you want to step out that day, PM me your address I'll wait for delivery. BTW this is jBuck I hacked into hfjacinto's account. I would never rip you off but HFJACINTO is very untrustworthy
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62963 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do tell, how was this (presumed) valuable package shipped? Surely not without a signature required?
Valued Member
United States
417 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hfjacinto/jBuck, You're too kind. Perhaps I'll go visit my daughter and grandkids if you can wait for delivery. I'm over at 5880 CO-67, Florence, CO.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4384 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Howell1018,

Thanks I'll send JBuck, I'll make sure he masks up and wears all black, I think he should also bring some protection, I mean you never know what might happen
Edited by hfjacinto
08/18/2021 7:19 pm
Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2021  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw the header and thought it was a commercial for JJ Gold worth.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4203 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  05:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They probably had to source your gold, hence the delay. What I've done on a sign delivery is let USPS miss me and it goes back to post office next day, where I pick up pkg at my convenience.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Learn More...
United States
106601 Posts
Valued Member
United States
417 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to update this. Got my gold no problem as I knew I would. Just needed to complain.
Learn More...
United States
106601 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I forgot to update this. Got my gold no problem as I knew I would. Just needed to complain.
Spain
8 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   04:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add siro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All my support.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 815Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: