Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin-21egn

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 4,542Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
3310 Posts
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2021  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It showing I get mine Monday.
Learn More...
United States
104690 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It showing I get mine Monday.
Excellent!

Today is Monday.
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine was supposed to arrive today, but somehow it took a detour from Memphis to Nashville to Minneapolis. I live in Northern VA. Got to love USPS.
Valued Member
United States
278 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mine was supposed to arrive today, but somehow it took a detour from Memphis to Nashville to Minneapolis. I live in Northern VA. Got to love USPS.

You're not alone. That happens to me quite a bit with USPS.
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine "shipped" from the Mint on 9/15, but it's still just listed as Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item.

Perhaps one day, USPS will pick up the package....
Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order went from back-order to processing last week but has not shipped yet. Also have not see a new charge on my Discover card yet. There was a pending charge back when I placed the order but it eventually dropped off. Hoping there isn't a problem with my card.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2976 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After Receiving my 4th order of the Sweet 2021 American Silver Eagle Uncirculated Coin, Every one in Pristine Condition, I believe these are some Early Minted coins....... Sweet Relief Details Too..... I am sure, others will be Pleased Too... My Favorite Finish Too.... Always the Under-Minted Of the series !!!! ( usually )
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I receive mine today.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine should be in the mailbox. Will take a stroll to the mailbox after dinner.
Valued Member
United States
278 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I have my Eagle. Refer to Dearborn's pictures; I am too lazy to take a picture.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...and there they were, waiting for me in all their glory. Good looking coins.

That just leaves the 2-coin ASE RP set and the bullion issues for me now. I'm 50% of the way there!
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my trucking# was uploaded on 9/15,untill now it says- awaiting item
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CC was charged
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pkluck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received first one on Friday second one on it's way. Stupid question, how perfect does a coin have to be to grade at PF-70 or MS-70. I have taken a picture of some of my coins with a high def camera and then blow the picture up on a 19 inch screen and I think every coin I have received from the mint that I've photographed this way has some little speck or spot or some flaw on it.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 4,542Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05