Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin-21egn

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 4,583Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
710 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My tracking still says:

Quote:
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
September 17, 2021

Hope they didn't lose it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3327 Posts
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nope. Still don't have mine yet. USPS is now saying Saturday.
Valued Member
United States
284 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is crazy, I can't believe the some folks still have not gotten the uncirculated ASE yet.

I can believe it, and I expect it with every mint purchase.
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  05:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still haven't gotten mine yet, says supposed to deliver today, but USPS hasn't updated. Then again it is before 6AM.
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
after 8 days, same thing,-awaiting item
Pillar of the Community
United States
994 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  07:47 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here, got the 'shipping' email Sep16 and it still hasn't been accepted by USPS. Pathetic.
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think mine is lost in the mail now.
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my gosh, there's movement on my tracking number finally. It 'shipped' (AKA label printed!) On 9/15. Looks like the truck finally picked it up, and it's now in the mail stream.

They are scheduled to be delivered on the same day as my RP set apparently.
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ya mine finally made it to the post office, 8 days from cc hit and shipping notice. Got my r proof shipping notice today also.
Edited by Cujohn
09/24/2021 5:32 pm
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Oh my gosh, there's movement on my tracking number finally. It 'shipped' (AKA label printed!) On 9/15. Looks like the truck finally picked it up, and it's now in the mail stream.

Good to know, mine "shipped" on 9/16 and still "awaiting item"
Pillar of the Community
United States
4919 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
September 25, 2021, 2:26 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
LA VERGNE, TN 37086

September 20, 2021, 1:37 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
MEMPHIS TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

Being in California
As far as miles per day goes...I might get them by Christmas
USPS...what a company...
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
482 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2021W eagle--received coin today--perfect condition--
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
2021W eagle--received coin today--perfect condition--
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally got mine. Has some rough marks around the rim. I have 2 more backordered so we'll see how those look...
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 4,583Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05