Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 D Lincoln Shield Cent DDR

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 449Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
1186 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2021  11:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
(If) these end up as DDR I have three different ones.With three different markers. All different than VarietyVista's 2021D DDR one.

So not to have to many pictures I skipped full shots of obv&rev. Thought just to show the difference of DDR's and markers. Hope that's ok.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3615 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2021  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great photos Rob! These are convincing.

1 and 2 have remarkably similar doubling but are clearly different dies with those cracks on the top left of the shield.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1186 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2021  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Tanner.
Today I pulled 6 rolls out of a box of 2021's. I myself get bored checking shield cents and try to avoid them. But figure to burn some time on a couple rolls.
Out of those 6 rolls I pulled 19 of the #1. 18 of #2. 5 of #3.
Also 14 other that has what looks like a small DDR between verticals 2&3.
Lol I don't think they're going to be hard to come by.
Edited by RobO411
09/01/2021 11:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3615 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2021  08:13 am  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
between verticals 2&3

That's an unusual spot, I'd be interested to see that one too.
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2021  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle_Eye to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I managed to get my hands on several rolls of "Brand new" 2021-D's.
No doubled dies so far, but some interesting skull cracks, head spikes and cracks running along One Cent.
Let me ask you, do yours have all sorts of grease spots on them ?
I'm guessing so, from the spots on your pictures.
Every coin out of these rolls are chock full of contact marks and greasy spots.
Congratulations on the DDR's.
Edited by Eagle_Eye
09/02/2021 09:04 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
54579 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2021  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This reverse looks real weak. I wonder why it is looks like this?
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1186 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2021  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Eagle Eye. Oh yes these six rolls are all the same shape. Pretty beat up.
I have the rest of this box and one more of looks like 2021's.
Nothing else found on those six rolls just DDRs. Nothing like yours.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1186 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
same request
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
958 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Rob! I saw the 2020D you bumped too. Very nice finds and great pics, congrats! That's doubly cool, considering how hard it is to find Denver varieties.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 449Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: