Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What's The Meaning To Your Username?

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 55 / Views: 1,956Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2629 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
halfamind

Who's President?
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2021  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Parklane, lol. That's usually one of the first questions on a cognitive test.
Pillar of the Community
United States
514 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2021  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is pretty straight forward-- the PNW is Pacific Northwest, I'm Washington born and raised so I'll always have love for the PNW, and Type is that I'm almost exclusively a type collector.
[Custom 7070 v3.0 WIP] - - - [Custom 7070 v2.0] - - - [Custom 7070 v1.0]
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3238 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2021  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife and I love to watch Japanese Sumo wrestling. A Yokozuna is a Sumo Grand Champion. They make the highest pay per match and are expected to retire if they start losing. I chose the name many years ago and use it on almost all of the coin related websites that require a user name. The other name I use is No Fear Of Change. I thought of changing my name here to NFOC or NoFearOfChange, but decided I like Yokozuna more.

My favorite Yokozuna of all time was named Takanohana Koji. Here he is when he was in Sumo.

He has retired now and lost LOTS of weight.

From the Sumo Fandom Wiki:

Quote:
Yokozuna is the highest rank in sumo. The name literally means "horizontal rope" and comes from the most visible symbol of their rank, the rope worn around the waist. The rope is similar to the shimenawa used to mark off sacred areas in Shinto, and like the shimenawa it serves to purify and mark off its content. The rope, which may weigh up to 20 kilograms (44 lb), is not used during the matches themselves, but is worn during the yokozuna's dohyo-iri ring entrance ceremony.

ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Edited by Yokozuna
09/04/2021 11:42 pm
Australia
38 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crab eater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love Mud crabs, best tucker ever.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8558 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  12:40 am  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've played this game here before, but it's no big deal. It's a shortcut for my old coin company:

Western Coin Exchange

Boring huh? Otherwise I would have gone with something more creative about Two Cent Pieces but alas this is what I have and I'm okay with it.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
759 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Chipjones. Name I use playing online poker.
So I just kept it
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
19265 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  03:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My user name of SEL_69L is the number plate on a car that I owned for 15 years. I also use this name on a car club forum site.

The car?
1978 Mercedes-Benz W116 450SEL, with the M100 6.9 Liter engine. Car did not have springs and shock absorbers, but instead had a hydraulic suspension which gave it magic handling and flying carpet ride.
The engine was installed in the Grosser 600 that had the 6.3 engine, but for the '6.9', it was bored out to 6.9 liters, fuel injected, with overhead camshafts. Light years ahead of any American engine of the same period.

Next best thing to a low flying loungeroom!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10106 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
TNG is short for TheNickelGuy which is for my favorite type coin. I especially like Jeffersons even though I have a complete set of Buffs and V nickels too and a couple nice type Shield nickels and an AU58 3 cent nickel. I just shortened TheNickelGuy.
No, it is not for the Star Trek show.

I started out with Wheezydog here, name is after my old girl "Wheezy", a border collie, who waits for me with "Stewie" aka "Little Feller", my yorkie, at rainbow bridge.
I had to change Wheezydog to something else after she died because I couldn't even type it or see her name without getting terribly sad.
Still missing them all.

"Tiger" and "Kitty Kat" are waiting for me too.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
4383 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My User Name is based on my philosophy of life
H= Happiness
F= Friendliness
Jacinto = The San Jacinto Mountains where after a decade of living at 14,000 feet I was able to acquire enlightenment and reached nirvana. I can enjoy my coins (all my coins, including Ugly Ben 50 cents) in Happiness.

In case anyone is interested I started a new venture of selling property on the moon, please PM me for more information.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3120 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow this is quite an interesting thread and this answers quite a few questions!

You guys are far more creative than I. Mine's pretty simple, there are two main things I collect: Silver and Cents
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is simple. I love old fords.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2629 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All built before 2003 I hope.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes sir. Before the nasty emmisions regulations.
Pillar of the Community
United States
699 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JaCrispy is a reference to the television show Impractical Jokers.

But JaCrispy was taken so I chose jacrispies
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 55 / Views: 1,956Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: