Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What's The Meaning To Your Username?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 59 / Views: 2,489Next Topic
Page: of 4
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tenring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The ten ring is the tenth, inner concentric circle, or "ring" on a typical target used in marksmanship. Sometimes it's the "bullseye", and other targets it's the outer ring next to it.

I've been into target shooting, but very casual, nothing technical. When first person shooters first came out, I wanted a cool user name for clans I belonged to.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6203 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even though I'm in N Texas I love the wide-open spaces of the Westernsky in Idaho, Utah, Nevada and New Mexico!
Learn More...
Australia
14011 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is fairly simple: first letter of my first name, and first two letters of my surname. It's a nickname I invented for myself back in high school; the only people who call me that in person are my brother, and people from the forums who I meet IRL. I've been on the forum a while now; I don't think usernames that short are allowed any more.

Sometimes, people call me "SAP", as if I was an acronym, or they were shouting at me. That's just wrong.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar of the Community
United States
7776 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife saw "oih82w8" on a license plate and thought of me. It has been my email since 1996.

O (oh)
I (eye)
H8 (hate)
2 (to)
W8 (wait)

I have the tendency to become cantankerous when I have to wait...unnecessarily.
Edited by oih82w8
11/29/2021 11:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3235 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Great thread . I bet I don't have to explain mine

The #1 John!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42731 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The #1 John!

Was there ever a doubt?
P.S.,my sister tells me I am number one almost every day...but not verbally, she uses one of her fingers
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
11/30/2021 4:17 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3235 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  12:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
P.S.,my sister tells me I am number one almost every day...but not verbally, she uses one of her fingers

Hahaha don't worry, I'm sure she's just thanking you for being an awesome brother
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4581 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was there ever a doubt?
John1

John,

Is that because you are terrible at grading?

When I talk to my brother about coins, he gets a glazed eyes look and puts his fingers in a L on his forehead, I think it means he "L"oves to hear about coins
Pillar of the Community
United States
2203 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We did this in the past. I used to be a plumbing contractor. I tried to use trdhrdr as my email address but someone else was using it so I added the 007. In case you haven't figured it out it rhymes with bird herder....
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5291 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me? I'm a gunslinger. I Got Expert Marksmanship medals qualifying with Pistol and Rife in the Military. So I took the name "Will Dearborn" the alias of Roland Deschain, son of Steven, the last of the Gunslingers.

So to keep it simple 'Dearborn' is what I adopted
Edited by Dearborn
12/01/2021 2:37 pm
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  11:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bulldawg714 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine's not very creative...
Bulldawg= Lifelong Mississippi State fan. Not very rewarding in most areas but we do have a great baseball team
Valued Member
United States
291 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2021  01:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimjumper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was a skydiving Instructor for 15 years. Still skydive but I got out of teaching a few years ago!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10245 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2021  07:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great posts lately.
trdhrdr007
I always thought it was short for Try Harder 007.
That is so funny now.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2022  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grospoisson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I will keep the post going, my username of course means "BigFish" as I am sure most of you caught (hey "caught that" I'm hilarious) that. I am an avid fisherman and part time guide(did for a long time anyway) on Toledo Bend reservoir. In my small town just about everyone knows this. Almost on daily basis someone asks me if I am catching any fish and my standard answer is "only when I go" usually they pause and look at me then realize what I said! Mostly crappie and avid full moon nighttime bass fisherman (nothing like being on the water on a full moon when everything is quiet) rarely skipped a month in the last 20 years. Unfortunately, 80 percent of my fishing partners (I'm obsessive) have either passed or have serious health issues (I wore them all out I guess) all before 60 years of age, hence collecting these darn one cent pieces. I still prefer to be on the water!
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 59 / Views: 2,489Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: