Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ohai, Greetings From The Netherlands!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 322Next Topic  
Valued Member

Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2021  3:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So, well, Lighthouse250, 48 years old, working in IT. I came over from PMF, collecting Paper money. I specialize in Spitsbergen, the arctic archipelago and its mining scrip. Apart from that I buy just about everything I like, from Maldives to Bulgaria, from Belgian WW1 emergency issues to Confederate / Obsolete notes with nice railway vignettes. Some of you may already know me. Hi to all :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4383 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2021  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome buddy! Hope you enjoy your time here. Now go post some of your beautiful notes!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9612 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
18701 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2021  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
441 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I look forward to seeing some of your notes!
My family and I were fortunate to have the opportunity to live in The Netherlands for almost 5 years, 1998 through 2002. Many wonderful memories from our time there!
Valued Member
Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2021  04:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all :) My name is derived from the most beautiful banknote ever produced by the way:

Edited by Lighthouse250
09/07/2021 04:53 am
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5077 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2021  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1493 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2021  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
:) My name is derived from the most beautiful banknote ever produced by the way:

-that's a beauty (our favourite term of endearment in the great white north) & welcome to CCF! Looking forward to seeing more of your great notes!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2679 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 322Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: