Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1832 50c Capped Bust Half Dollar #3 - Overton 113a

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 670Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
596 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  01:53 am  Show Profile   Check farrider11's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I know is one thing, the bust coins are expensive, I'm trying to learn, but they allude me. I'm trying to learn, but in my personal prefence (which no one cares about) I just dont find it an attractive coin. That being said, I'm learning about them thanks to the fourum.

That in return helps me learn about other coins.

Thanks for the schooling guys. I make notes, This place is great.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My Set Registry

Pillar of the Community
United States
8071 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is probably the second finest capped bust liberty half dollar I have ever owned. Blazing luster on this baby. Thoughts? Thanks!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3368 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  01:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Much better pics, and nice luster! Looks mint state and original with strong die flow lines in a very late state die. Some scattered nicks, but I'd say it just makes MS-63.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3073 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why sellers sell mid-high dollar coins raw with subpar pics is better ok new me. Their loss your gain . With new pics I'm at MS62.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2391 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Late to the party (as usual). That is one fantastic coin!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
61486 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Knockout coin, congrats.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1546 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous coin. I do like the flow lines. They seem to add an aura to Liberty.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
849 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-62 imo, very nice.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 670Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05