Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking For A Copy Stand

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 186Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
894 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  08:55 am Show Profile   Check bishftl's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add bishftl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
anyone know about these

need a better setup for a nikon p1000
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3222 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the ALZO 29-inch tilt angle stand, but not these lights. I bought mine through Amazon in March of this year for $188. It looks like they are out of stock at the moment, but I really like this model. It's easy to use and REALLY helps with the stability of the camera when shooting coins.

I also got a set of macro rings for the Nikon D200 DSLR camera that I use. Using both together helps with my coin photography immensely.
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Pillar of the Community
United States
9918 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is an Albinar 28" copy stand on Amazon that looks exactly the same except for the light fixtures.

edit - found the one you posted. I have no idea about the quality of this stand.
1883-O Nut
Edited by dave700x
09/15/2021 3:47 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
894 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  12:09 am  Show Profile   Check bishftl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bishftl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
or I could get a couple lights, but what type is good for coins?

Pillar of the Community
United States
9918 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I use four Jansjo LED lights diffused with ping pong balls.
I did a search on Amazon and Ebay and only found USB type plugs for new and only pre-owned for the style I have.
1883-O Nut
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 186Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05