Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

NGC World Coin Price-Guide Problem

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 331Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
727 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  11:55 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This site used to have 2 forms of search: (1) "By Coin", which I use extensively and have grown to depend on, and (2) "By Criteria", which is no good for detective work. The first option no longer operates. The search box is still referred to, but is gone. I don't know if anyone can tell me something about this, but thanks for looking.
Edited by otto
09/26/2021 4:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4321 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed that too. The second method is of more limited value.
Learn More...
Australia
13923 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed it too; it started a couple of days ago.

I don't know if it's browser-specific; I'm using Firefox. I didn't stop and check if it worked in other browsers.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar of the Community
United States
727 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm using Firefox

I'm using Chrome. I have a feeling that they will fix it one day, as they have done with other glitches. There many interesting coins which are inaccurately or incompletely described by sellers. The other search is no good in those cases.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3576 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did you report it to NGC?
-----Burton
47 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC, OnLinw Coin Club
Owned by four cats and a wife of 37 years (joined 1983)
Pillar of the Community
United States
859 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whew, I wondered the same thing, and yes, I mentioned this to NGC also. I rely on that all the time for my research on foreigns.
Pillar of the Community
United States
727 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2021  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They fixed it!!
Learn More...
Australia
13923 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2021  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This calls for a
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 331Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: