Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Uncirculated Set To Be Released Today (9/28/21)

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 612Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3294 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:56 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Anybody going to get this P, D uncirculated set?
My order went in last night.
The sale for non-enrollment orders start at noon ET.
Valued Member
United States
174 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the set on enrollment. Received shipping confirmation.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my email this morning and $25.25 pending on the card.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3800 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my email notice today that it was being shipped
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1093 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my confirmation email last night.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slappywhyte to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my enrollment confirmation.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used to collect these but stopped a few years ago. Stuff I purchased in the 80's is selling for less than I paid. I even spent a few coins after filling in my type set.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2021  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I buy them to fill my album holes since I stopped getting enough change to search for coins to fill said holes.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11307 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2021  12:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Late on this thread but yeah, I have this one on enrollment as well. Order is still processing (along with my GHWB).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1326 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm late on this thread as well, but I also have this set on enrollment. Going on 7 days since it went on sale and my order still hasn't shipped.

The price is frustrating, given that it has six less coins than last year, but that's not surprising.

The one thing I would like to see from the Mint Set, given the high markup, is nicer outer packaging. The plain cardboard box is boring, and it wasn't until last year that the Mint even bothered to print the product name on said box. It reminds me of the old Treasury envelopes that pre-1984 mint sets came in.
Valued Member
United States
184 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am more than frustrated with the mint. High prices, low end packaging, and shipping or I should say the lack of shipping. Are they going to change? David Ryder is gone. Will it make a difference? Uncirculated sets are a staple of the mint. Every year they grind out hundreds of thousands of them. It's not that difficult.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3800 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well this is a disappointment (missing coin):

Edited by KenKat
10/14/2021 5:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3294 Posts
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well this is a disappointment (missing coin):

Quote:
Now to figure out if this is a Return or if I fill out the Certificate of Non-Receipt claim.

Mine is due Tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3800 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well now as I was packing this up to send back, I noticed that the coin had just slipped out of the lens and was "lost" in the packaging. I was able to jimmy it around and get it back in place. Guess I will go ahead and keep it after all.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 612Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05