Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Princetane's 3,000 Posts Super Giveaway To You!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 109 / Views: 2,483Next Topic
Page: of 8
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3331 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  05:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Princetane, to help you out cost wise, I will be sending packages to Kena and Loonielewy, if you want to send theirs to me. As long as that is ok with them.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1558 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  06:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Princetane thanks for accepting my entry and congrats on reaching 3000 posts.

If you do want to save overseas postal costs, you can send my prize over to triggersmob (who told me about the open slot in this giveaway).

I would probably be so curious of what prize that I am getting that I would be asking triggersmob to post what it is for us.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
900 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
As long as that is ok with them.

Fine by me. Thanks Steve.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3160 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys

I am sorry I am going to put this on hold.
The government has left us in lockdown at least until mid November and the Post Offices are closed as a result. As you may know I live in Auckland the city most affected by Delta.

Our government is basically communist and love shutting us down and using bribes to liberate us. We have been in lockdown for the past 10 weeks. I need to buy the stamps for the letters and the envelopes. Dairies do only sell national rate stamps that are illegal for overseas mail.

I am very sorry to have wasted everyone's time, but will be suspending this mail out until mid November.

If you want to get angry at anyone - get angry at the government of NZ and Covid 19.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Princetane,

We understand, there is nothing you can do. It will be a christmas present to us :)
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1558 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the update and keep safe.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2038 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree no one should be getting mad a you, you have to do what you have to do, if we have to wait for are prizes then so be it:) was a fun contest and very generous.

Stay safe!! And thank you!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2399 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the update, and thank you again for the great contest. No reason for apologies, it's a crazy time and everything takes a little longer than it used to. I thinks it's nice we're all learning to be a little more patient and understanding when things don't go as planned.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3455 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No need to be sorry--it was nice enough that you organized the giveaway, and not much you can do about government regulations. Stay safe!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5790 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing you could do it is what it is. Thanks for the contest will be waiting for another update.
Secret Santa please look here to see what I do have.
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3331 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Princetane, the only important thing is that you stay safe.
Anything else can wait.

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3160 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys and just as an update.

Today's number was 94 cases, the highest we have ever had, even worse than the original March 2020 outbreak. We have all the lockdowns and yet cases are still out of control. The government is so unpopular its not true.

Even hardcore supporters are turning away. I suspect cases will get worse and they will move us back to level 4 where you can't even get takeaways or coffee and the Police stop people from driving except for exercise, supermarket food or the pharmacy and vaccination/testing centres.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9587 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  09:18 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Princetane, the only important thing is that you stay safe.

Please don't worry about the delay! Thanks for arranging the giveaway!
Valued Member
United States
421 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, no worries. It may be tough there now, but we've had a difficult (almost) 2 years in the U.S. with about three-quarters of a million COVID-related deaths—half the number of people in urban Auckland. Stay safe and "talk" to you in a few weeks.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12062 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am waiting patiently! Hopefully your government will let you have your lives back soon...
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
Page: of 8 Replies: 109 / Views: 2,483Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: