Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Princetane's 3,000 Posts Super Giveaway To You!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 6,473Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3967 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2021  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This shows the prize going in the envelope. I can't remember which prize it was and the way the envelope is facing I have no idea who is getting it.

All the envelopes are flipped over and the one for Triggersmob is found and I add 2 more prizes for Loonielwey and Kena. I have written names on them.

Finally 2 prizes are left (Making 13 - I decided to nix the banknote prizes for now).

NEXT TWO PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO THIS THREAD, WHO ARE NOT ALREADY GETTING A PRIZE WILL RECEIVE THEM!!

Sadly the four people who have not sent me an email have lost their prizes.

Next two will get a prize.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3967 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2021  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Newsflash, Halfamind just sent me his address, so he has nabbed one of the remaining prizes.

His will be sent with everyone elses.

1 prize left.

Extra newsflash: - All 10 letters and 12 Prizes now mailed!!!
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1587 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for doing this, I can't wait to find out what I am getting.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, @princetane. Looking forward to watching the mail. Well worth the wait and much appreciated by all!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3936 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the contest Princetane. Looking forward to seeing what arrives. :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3140 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great contest, can't wait to see what I got:) with all the great prizes any one of them will be good:). Hopefully covid lockdowns and covid continue to ease up. They just majorly eased up on social distancing in the hospital I work at, good signs.
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3967 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10 days out, hoping you all should be getting some prizes soon.

1 prize was not sent out as no one claimed it.
I can tell you now - this prize will be my Secret Santa giveaway. Won't say what it is - as that will ruin the surprise - but its a silver coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5129 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I checked the USPS website and nothing from NZ, but considering we are up/over it might be a little while longer.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3140 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From NZ to Canada I imagine at least 2 weeks and with it getting closer to Christmas the post offices probably have a longer shipping time due to high Volume. I'll be sure to post as soon as it arrives:)
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10558 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  10:40 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine today - a very nice 1949 NZ crown! Thank you, Princetane!

Nice stamp too - the newest NZ stamp I've had on mail:

Edited by NumisRob
11/26/2021 3:16 pm
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3967 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow!

Congratulations you are the first and just 12 days - that has to be a record.
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10558 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was surprised how quick it was - other mail I've received from NZ and Australia in the past year has taken much longer! Thanks again!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3854 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  11:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just got my coin in the mail today! A 2013 Australia Diamond Jubilee 2 dollar coin, commemorating the 60th anniversary of the coronation of QE II. Beautiful coin and my very first colorized coin! Thank you for your very generous giveaway. I will certainly pay it forward with another contest of my own in the future!

Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3967 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Goodie goodie, that's a great prize. Those things go for around $70 - $100 in some places.

It is the scarcest of all the coloured $2 coins, except the privy mark ones of course.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3936 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  04:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm starting to worry now. :(
Coins are arriving in UK and USA, but not here in AUS and we are next door neighbours.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 6,473Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: