Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member Want To By Coin. What Is The Grade?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 306Next Topic  

United States
14 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  10:38 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Kwang to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I know that I am not exactly in the right place to post a world coin. Sorry. I want expert advise many opinion. Help a new collector please. What grade is this? Estimate?

Bedrock of the Community
United States
41915 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  04:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kwang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks John. Almost 100 looks and no opinions as to a grade makes me sad.
Learn More...
United States
106425 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Quote:
Almost 100 looks and no opinions
Web crawlers and search engine robots. Also, others cannot post an opinion if the coin is outside their expertise, as it is mine.
Pillar of the Community
United States
513 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Similar to JBuck, I try not to offer an opinion on the Chinese 7 Mace 2 Candareens because they are so heavily faked and I just don't have the skills to spot a real one over a fake one. Be careful with coins like these, hopefully someone else can shed light to the authenticity
[Custom 7070 v3.0 WIP] - - - [Custom 7070 v2.0] - - - [Custom 7070 v1.0]
Pillar of the Community
United States
1413 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

And welcome to the forum!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As with the others who've commented to this point, this is a coin I don't feel comfortable with offering any opinion on the grade nor especially on the authenticity. Sorry, but hopefully some of the experts on this coinage will come by to provide some guidance with their thoughts.

In the meantime, you may try searching the forum for "7 mace and 2 candareens"; there have been a number of previous topics on these coins in the past.
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kwang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all. It helped me very much. I no buy this coin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 306Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: