Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Innovation Proofs

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 933Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I'm gonna start collecting the reverse proofs now too.

Just have to go to eBay to find the 2018 coin. Blah.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It's two jbucks

Quote:
Just have to go to eBay to find the 2018 coin. Blah.
Funny thing, it is the one reverse proof Innovation dollar I actually have.
Valued Member
United States
182 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I for one welcome the reverse proof set of these coins. The cost is $28 this year compared to the four singles in 2020 for $45. It makes much more sense to have the proof and reverse proof sets standardized, and it takes up a lot less space to boot. I have one of each under the mint subscription program.
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pilotaggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a set I am collecting and going to lose all my money on. I like the set though so I'll keep going. My kids will probably just spend the coins in 40 years when I am gone:)
Pillar of the Community
United States
555 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Check Billie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This thread had me going on the mint website..and almost..but not.

The mint has gotten a Lot of my $$ this year.

And I am still burnt out on 1/4's
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MarkCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm looking forward to this set. Was there ever a formal announcement that the individual sets would be discontinued?
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  3:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally got my shipping number for my Proof's. Now lets see how long before I get them.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Finally got my shipping number for my Proof's. Now lets see how long before I get them.
Fantastic!

Still waiting for mine.
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my email enrollment reminder for my reverse proof sets today.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11371 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Likewise. I hope that's my last donation to the U.S. Mint this year.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Same. I decided to go ahead with these. I will back-fill the previous individual coins when I can.

Quote:
Likewise. I hope that's my last donation to the U.S. Mint this year.
Same.
Pillar of the Community
United States
964 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even though I wasn't anticipating a sell out, I still placed my order for the reverse proof set as soon as it became available. Was SO nice placing an order without the re-loading, captcha, timed out, etc.of orders past. Almost felt refreshing lol
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the product enrollment, so I did not even have to open a browser. An email at 1:05 am this morning let me know my order was received.
Valued Member
United States
61 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add barkeep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm on enrollment too, got my notice at 9:58 PM PST. Wonder how long until it ships. Still waiting for my Morgan CC & O to get out of the bin and into the mail stream. Been sitting since Oct 24th!
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm enroll also, I got order confirm Sunday.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 933Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: