Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

10 Cents 1942 Grading

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 284Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
295 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  4:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Montgomery to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Do you think EF-45 would fait for this one? The 1 have a kind of doubling.

Thanks

Pillar of the Community
Canada
856 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks more AU to me.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62779 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say AU-53. Please try to show your images right-side up.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4029 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd go AU-50 but dull luster
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1488 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2021  11:36 am  Show Profile   Check 47P7's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you wish to have a better result, then please try and post new pictures.
It might be a bit inconvenient for you, but when you ask others to photo-grade your coins then please provide the best possible pictures you can. You expect known experts here to do their best for you. However, you are not doing your part to properly assist in the process. Looking at your posted images, I can not see a single excuse you could have for not posting proper images.

a - removed from a 2x2 or from any plastic (except when certified )
b - proper side up
c - properly focused.

it will only take another 30 seconds or less to do it properly, but the result is often amazing.AND, it is much appreciated by the Forums expert graders.

H
Edited by 47P7
10/16/2021 11:39 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 284Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: