Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 P Wash Quarter American Memorial Park Large Obverse Error Help What Hppnd Here?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 240Next Topic  
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  07:17 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ballyman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Calling any and all generous community members willing to lend some knowledge t0 a certified novice with a significant desire to pocket pull my first major ultra recent error variety further even still a newly recognized example. Found this in change I received last night. Who can explain to me what I am looking at? The inconsistency follows the design of the reverse exactly.
TIY

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3616 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  07:23 am  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the circular mark you are looking at is just damage from a coin wrapping machine.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5936 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Wrapping Machine Damage. Not a mint error. Have seen this countless times while roll searching over many decades.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12587 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  07:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We see these almost daily now. Every roll could have two like this in it.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ballyman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This community is truly brimming with wonderfully patient individuals. Thanks everyone for the quick informative response and more so for submitting replies adorned by neither eye rolls nor groan at least as far as I could infer and therefore for all that matters. Committed to memory as to not have to bore yall with this one again.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12587 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No one minds answering even the basic questions as long as the OP
learns from it which you appear to have done.
Now on to the next question.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kaufenanger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sad how it damages coins.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 240Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: