Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 ASE, Morgan And Peace Trades

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 313Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1335 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  1:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
If / when all of the backorders go out from the mint, I will have the following available to trade:
2021 Peace dollar, 1
2021 Morgan P, 1
2021 Morgan D, 1
2021 Morgan S, 1
2021 Morgan O, 2
2021 ASE Burn Unc, 2
2021 ASE Proof S, 2
2018 ASE Proof, NGC slabbed

I am interested in trading for:
2021 Morgan CC, 2
2019 ASE S Enhanced Reverse Proof
Any ASE Proof from this list:
1986 S
1989 S
1991 S
1993 P
1994 P
1995 P
1996 P
1997 P
1998 P
1999 P
2000 W
2003 W

Obviously trading like value for like value, make me offers.

Thanks!
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
Three from each country (up to 416!)
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1335 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like my backorders are processing!
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1335 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If no offers by Monday, much to my regret these are off to eBay.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
UK 20th and 21st century
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1335 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2021 Peace, Morgan P, D, S and one of the O's are now gone.
One Morgan O privy and the ASE's still available.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
UK 20th and 21st century
Pillar of the Community
Canada
627 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am looking for a Morgan O and CC. I have Morgan S and D currently and P and Peace hopefully soon for trades.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1335 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still have an O privy mark available, do you have any proof silver eagles to trade?
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
UK 20th and 21st century
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2021  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish you well. I too am seeking the MORGAN CC AND O. I TOO HAVE MULTIPLES OF ALL BUT THE 2 MENTIONED FOR TRADE OR TELL ME WHAT YOUR SEEKING TO TRADE FOR THESE 2, .
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking to trade an O for a CC if still available. Email sent.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
621 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking to trade no-blemishes P or D Morgan for a no-blemishes Peace dollar. Please PM me if you're interested.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 313Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: