Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need Help, Did I Just Find A Winner (1992 Cent)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 320Next Topic  
Valued Member
56 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  10:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jamcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Sorry my pictures arnt the best amd I dont know the termanoligy so well I'm still ah learning. But on the reverse, looks like 3 out of 4 corners of the moment had cracks shooting all the way out (die cracks right?) And 2nd, is the obverse DDO? I think 002 on see the ey lash and chin hair I think. And lastly it kinda looks like maybe reverse is also double? Did I miss anything? Thank you guys for the help

*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***
Valued Member
United States
416 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bumpkin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not a winner here. Normal 1992 Zincoln Cent. Maybe a die crack or two but that is very common. Nothing special.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62954 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please show us close-ups of the areas that you see doubling on.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4267 Posts
Valued Member
56 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jamcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I'll try to snap those right now. Also the cracking is on 3 of the 4 corners of the monument, and 1 appears to be showing on the other side as a vain on Lincoln's forhead(Could be something else but that what it looks lik3) I'll try to snap those too brb
Pillar of the Community
United States
7581 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the photos presented, I cannot see what you are telling us is there. Sharp, well-cropped close-ups are needed I'm afraid.
ça va bien aller

Valued Member
56 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jamcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah my phone is not being user friendly tonight I'll try again after I eat.

Pillar of the Community
United States
7581 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  12:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, these last photos are just too blurry to be of help.
ça va bien aller

United States
5 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  05:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr Wednesday to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think you got excited over nothing just being completely honest but keep your head up
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 320Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: