Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Holiday Exchange -Secret Santa -Enter By 27 Nov

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 119 / Views: 4,738Next Topic
Page: of 8
Learn More...
United States
14851 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  06:07 am Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

We are starting

Once again we will have a Holiday exchange.

Regardless of your religious or political leanings I still call it the SECRET SANTA exchange - you may call it what you will.

The purpose of this is the spirit of giving and having fun.

These are the rules

# 1 To enter you must have 50 posts and be a member for a minimum of 14 days

# 2 You must post in this thread to let me know you want to be on the list.
This must be done by 12 midnight 27 Nov 2021 Eastern time

You must send me off line your complete postal mailing address so I can send it to the person who is assigned to you.

The format of the email I receive from you should look like this:

Your Forum name
Your Real name
Your street address
Your City, State, Country and Postal Code
Your Email address
(if you are in the U.S.A. you may leave off the country)

Use the forum email.

Do not post this information online.

Until I receive your -forum name - your real name, email address and postal address - you will not be entered.

I will post a list of all those who have submitted names for the draw.

I repeat DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD

# 3 You must agree to send a coin or banknote with a minimum purchase value of US five dollars ($ 5) to the person you are assigned to.
(FAQ: It does not have to be a single coin or banknote - but let's not get silly)

# 4 You pay the postage. (If you have circumstances that would prevent you from posting your assigned gift out of the country you live in please email me and I will arrange for a local (within country or area) exchange to be made.

Assignments will be made by a random draw and you will be notified by email by December 4th (US Date).

# 5 All gifts should be sent so as to arrive by 31 January 2022 the latest. failure to do so WILL result in a suspension from the forum.

#6 No complaints about what you receive will be tolerated.

#7 If you are not interested in this exchange, that is fine, just do not post negative comments about it in this thread or the post will be removed, as will religious or political comments.

so happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.

If you have any questions that pertain to the entire group post them here or if they are of a personal nature - email me

rggoodie

aka
Santa

PS if you are not willing to follow through by sending out a gift to the person you were assigned to - please do not add you name to this list
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Learn More...
United States
35776 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  07:29 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in. (1st?)
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5789 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for another year.
Secret Santa please look here to see what I do have.
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Pillar of the Community
United States
768 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  10:43 am  Show Profile   Check sheldius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd love to be part of it this year. Sounds like fun.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9586 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll join in again!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1888 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Check gidjit's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add gidjit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
count me in again ty
please check out my collection of large cents from 1858 - 1920 (click link below, you DO NOT need a facebook account to view)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...l=4b87156114
also you can see my collection of 1859 die pairs here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...47995&type=3
Pillar of the Community
United States
3614 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in!
Valued Member
Lebanon
362 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
interesting
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7335 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've never participated - but will give it my initial attempt this year. Count me in.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3253 Posts
Learn More...
United States
14851 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In our first 1/2 day
these are the members whose information the exchange has received:

gidjit
mcshilling
nss-52
NumisRob
ty2020b

rggoodie
aka Richard
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3154 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in, however bear in mind New Zealand has a bad postal service and is very slow.

I would prefer an Australian or Asia/Pacific to send to as last time my package did not arrive until late January and it was sent Dec 2nd.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3092 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  02:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm excited for this one!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Valued Member
Canada
224 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickle nubber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome , I'm in again this year please . PM sent
Learn More...
United States
14851 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BAD SANTA

I sent out a few emails saying I had not received you information
Welllll for some reason your PM's to me are going to my spam folder- I will monitor this situation
silly elves.

Fact:
There are no Female Leprechauns!
rggoodie
aka Richard
Learn More...
United States
14851 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fact:
At this point 50% of entrants are from outside of the USA
List as of 24 Oct
1:37 PM forum Time
gidjit
mcshilling
NICKLE NUBBER
nss-52
NumisRob
SilverCents
Tanman2001
ty2020b

rggoodie
aka Richard
Page: of 8 Previous TopicReplies: 119 / Views: 4,738Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: