Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Holiday Exchange -Secret Santa -Enter By 27 Nov

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 612 / Views: 38,567Next Topic
Page: of 41
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3833 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope Mrs Claus is okay and we can send her our thoughts.
I have just had my nearest and dearest in and out of hospital for the past 2 months and hopefully they are back for good.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Valued Member
United States
289 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Santa Claus,

I just put up my wish list.

Meanwhile, I shall say a prayer for Mrs Santa Claus this Wednesday. Do take your time in organising this event. I am sure we including me truly appreciate your hosting annual event very much!

By doing so, you are keeping happy holiday spirits for all of us! Thank YOU!

Let's make this 2021 Secret Santa happy one for all of us, shall we!?!

Kind regards,

Carrigna
Pillar of the Community
United States
7779 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing Mrs. Claus a speedy recovery!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5974 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope all is back to normal very soon for you.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7470 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1228 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
o.o didn't see this until now, oh well. Have a Merry Christmas :D
Pillar of the Community
United States
540 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Colhand1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Family comes first, take care of her and your family
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17200 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I didn't know about this until just now . I hope her surgery turns out well for her and a speedy recovery is in our wishes .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
3243 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm terribly sorry to hear about such. Please take all the time you need!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1130 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

o.o didn't see this until now, oh well. Have a Merry Christmas :D

Ditto. Hopefully next year! Stay safe everyone!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2906 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope everything goes well and I wish Mrs Claus a speedy recovery. Family and loved ones must always come first.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11477 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  12:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Many wishes for speedy recovery for Mrs. Claus.
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10337 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  05:09 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All the best for Mrs Claus and hope all goes well!
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mrs. Claus is having Major surgery this Wednesday and Santa had to arrange 4 week family leave for himself.
for you and the missus.
Page: of 41 Previous TopicReplies: 612 / Views: 38,567Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: