Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

November 2021 - RCM Release

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 1,720Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
524 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  12:50 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
November Releases:

Silver 1kg - Selective Gold Plated Voyageur - 102mm - Mintage 400 - FV $1 - $2,699.95
Silver 5oz - Holiday Splendour (Santa Movement Coin) - 65mm - Mintage 1,000 - FV $50 - $799.95 (Fourth in Movement Series)
Gold 1oz - UHR Forevermark w' 24 ct Oval cut diamond - 30mm - Mintage 350 - $200 - $5,199.95
Silver 1oz - Peace dollar (Pulse effect field) - 36mm - Mintage 5,000 - FV $1 - $129.95
Silver 5oz - Peace dollar (Pulse effect field) - 65mm - Mintage 1,000 - FV $50 - $599.95
Gold 1oz - Peace dollar (5x9s Pulse effect field) - 30mm - Mintage 500 - FV $200 - $4299.95
Silver 1/4oz - National Colours - Flag - 27mm - Mintage 100,000 - FV $5 - $24.95 (#4 in Moments to Hold Series)

GST applies to the Holiday Splendour coin.. I am assuming it is because the embellishment (Santa and sleigh) are cast in Sterling Silver vs. Pure.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
681 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Panda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you @vonigohcr for the list!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
937 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well I did get the 5 ounce and 1 ounce silver Peace dollars and I have gotten the christmas splendour coin as well. I have all the christmas issues but sheesh the taxes really bug me on this one. Thank you @vonigohcr for posting.
Valued Member
Canada
253 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  3:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the heads up.

I was interested in the holiday coin. But tax on top of $800 is not cool.

I will get the one ounce Peace Coin.
Canada
4 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add applesauced to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy to have purchased the 1 and 5 oz. Peace dollars, the Holiday Splendour, and the 1 kg Voyageur.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
937 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holiday splendour coin SOLD OUT at RCM

5 ounce Silver Peace dollar SOLD OUT at RCM

1 ounce Silver Peace dollar SOLD OUT at RCM
Pillar of the Community
Canada
546 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Holiday splendour coin SOLD OUT at RCM

5 ounce Silver Peace dollar SOLD OUT at RCM

1 ounce Silver Peace dollar SOLD OUT at RCM

Tune in to the coin show on TSC next week as they will probably be there for purchase.
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
937 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jimper

Thank you for the info about the coin show. I really like to go through RCM so I can keep my status and I have been able to get all three that I marked as sold out. It appears that CC&C shows all of these as out of stock as well but we all know that will change there so as not to give out the 3Xpoints then 2Xpoints and lastly just 1Xpoint and they will be back in stock.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
546 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
None of the sold out coins made it to Master Club Platinum and below members. I'm surprised that 5000 1 ounce Silver Peace dollar are sold out though.
Valued Member
Canada
253 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 5 ounce Peace dollar was sold out this morning. Fortunately, my representative was able to get one for me. Often, items with "Sold Out" status are still available from your representatives, if you act quickly.
Valued Member
Canada
135 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tender4848 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jimper

Your quote "I'm surprised that 5000 1 ounce Silver Peace dollar are sold out though."

As opposed to the Master Club Renewed Silver Dollar that indicated a strict limit of 1 per household.....

I'm quite sure the Peace dollar 1 oz. and Peace dollar 5 oz had no limit for purchases.

A quick check of EBAY provided at least 2 listings for the Peace dollar 1 oz:
-one listing indicated more than 10 coins available
- the other listing indicated 8 available and 2 sold.

So it appears that there were Prestige Members and higher buying multiples of these coins

Edited by Tender4848
10/27/2021 11:32 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2849 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
None of the sold out coins made it to Master Club Platinum and below members. I'm surprised that 5000 1 ounce Silver Peace dollar are sold out though.

I must be pretty unlucky not to get a 5 oz Peace dollar even being a Prestige member and having a rep. I replied shortly after receiving the advanced notice Tuesday evening but only able to get the 1 oz Peace dollar.

I guess being a Diamond member is the only way to be assured of getting everything you want. Having a rep seems pretty useless.

It is hard to understand why 1000 5 oz and 5000 oz Peace dollars went so fast that you could not order on 2nd day. The only reason I can think of is the allotment of coins the RCM have must be pretty small. Perhaps they had only 300-500 of the 5 oz Peace dollars. Coupled with no limit they went fast.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2849 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Tune in to the coin show on TSC next week as they will probably be there for purchase.

If it is a hot coin it won't even make it to the Coin Show. You have to order when the coins are first available on the The Shopping Channel. Which is the first Tuesday of the month 12 am.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
546 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@MoneyPenney

Yes.Agreed
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2849 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
5 oz Peace dollar available at TSC right now. 9:00 PM Pacific time. 12:00 am Eastern time.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
546 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  12:18 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up at TSC:
12 easy pays and $63.45 cashback plus free shipping.

2022 Five Ounce $50 Fine Silver Coin Santa and his Reindeer
2021 $1 Fine Silver Coin The Quintessential Voyageur Dollar One Kilo
2022 Fine Silver $50 Peace Coin Five Ounce, Ultra High Relief
2022 Fine Silver Peace dollar Ultra High Relief

All still available ATM.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 1,720Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: