Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint Email "Fulfillment For The Morgan Peace Campaign Campaign Is Scheduled Through November 1"

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 302Next Topic  
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  6:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 24KTXDarling to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just received this email & thought I'd share.

So far this is my shipping status in case anyone is interested:

Ordered 05/24/21 (Partial was shipped out)
- Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar with CC Privy Mark (received)
- Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar with O Privy Mark (unshipped)
*As of Wed October 27, 2:41 PM CST from the automated system at 1-800-USA-MINT I was told my order is at the fulfillment warehouse and will be shipped later on today.

Ordered: 08/10/21
- Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar (P)
- Peace 2021 Silver Dollar (P)
*On it's way from the US Mint to my House, Shipping label has been created but still doesn't show any movement.

Ordered: 08/03/21
- Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar (D)
- Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar (S)
*Received from USMint

United States
26 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 24KTXDarling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got an email from the US Mint saying that my "O" has shipped out. So it looks like everything is good now.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  05:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The e-mail was meant to stop all the Karen's from clogging the Mint's phone lines asking about shipping on these products.
Valued Member
United States
363 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  07:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DrDarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
US Mint status was confirmed with USPS and UPS. Orders with 3 or more coins are shipped by UPS, others are USPS. Received my 3 or less shipments already. Waiting for UPS delivery. I should receive the HHL of 10 shipments and combined 3+3 shipment by Friday 10/29/2021

The UPS phone app keep me current on shipment status/delivery ETA. USPS informed delivery also keeps me current on shipment status/delivery ETA.

Will have full HHL of 2021 Morgan & Peace series by COB Friday.
Edited by DrDarryl
10/28/2021 07:33 am
Learn More...
United States
106571 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 302Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: