Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Innovation Reverse Proof Enrollments

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 2,218Next Topic
Page: of 6
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am starting to reconsider and am leaning back towards waiting on the Dansco albums to come out next year. A combination of tradition and storage logistics has moved the needle. The CAPS albums are just so big and have not figured out how to make them fit.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5275 Posts
Valued Member
United States
389 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received the my 2020 four coins RP over the Thanksgiving weekend through UPS. My first UPS shipment from the mint. Great looking set of coins. Now, I need to get the 2018 RP.

Looking good Reno32 and Dearborn
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck, Is there going to be a specific Dansco album just for these coins?
Valued Member
United States
236 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am also waiting for the Dansco album.
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
jbuck, Is there going to be a specific Dansco album just for these coins?
There are three Innovation dollar albums announced. I am not sure if the "proof" album is a P/D/S, P/D/S/S, or S/S. I hope for the S/S since that is what I am collecting, but P/D/S/S would fit in with the previous proof albums (where S/S is clad/silver instead of proof/reverse-proof).

https://www.danscousa.com/?page_id=91

Quote:
Innovations Dollar Album P & D- March 2022

Innovations Dollar Proof Albums June 2022

Innovations Dollar Date Set September 2022
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks,I appreciate the info.
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One more question jbuck.I'm not that familiar with the Dansco albums. Do they make them that will fit an air tight case or do the coins need to be removed to put them in the album?
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coins are meant to be placed directly into the album. If you want to keep them in capsules, I suppose you could get the blank millimeter pages that match the outside diameter of the capsule. However, the capsules may or may not be too thick for the pages.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jbuck, I appreciate your knowledge.
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The coins are meant to be placed directly into the album.

Do the coins rub against each other when flipping through the pages or every time you open and close it? That and being exposed are my concerns with coin albums.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5275 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Do the coins rub against each other when flipping through the pages or every time you open and close it? That and being exposed are my concerns with coin albums.

No, the coins on adjacent pages don't hit or rub. they have a clear cover that slides out to place the coins in.
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2021  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No, the coins on adjacent pages don't hit or rub. they have a clear cover that slides out to place the coins in.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 2,218Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.49 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: