Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021-D Lincoln Shield DDR Varieties

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 162Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
152 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2021  07:20 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Decaf94drew to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found these all a while back and just didn't have the equipment to do them justice finally got a little better set up only down side is I cannot remember where I put the Variety Vista listed DDR however I did remember when I found that example I took pictures with my phone at least! And that's what bring me here today, the spread on coin 1 and 2 are the same as the one listed on variety vista just different areas. Coin 3 has a little bigger spread while coin 4 extending across less of the shield has a considerably nicer spread. My question is what should I do with them?

Variety vista example

Coin 1 doubling under first U of UNUM

Coin 2 doubling under R in PLURIBUS

Coin 3 doubling above EN in CENT

Coin 4 doubling under UN in UNUM

When I originally found these I had the Variety Vista example in hand to compare the spreads, the doubling is very apparent on 3 and 4. in the picture below the Variety Vista DDR is a little more blown up from the crop I originally did making it look a tiny bit bigger than it actually is.. however the difference in spread is still very noticeable between the two even with that being said...

And Lastly please excuse me for lumping all these coins into one post, I didn't want to make 4 posts asking the same question over again which would be what do I do with them? I have a few of each should I hold onto them and maybe get them attributed and get them to the people, if they are even wanted... or just keep them all set aside for a future date?
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 162Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: