Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Very Odd Coin Book Mystery, What Would You Do?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 786Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4073 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  11:23 am  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These times call for laughter !
If you were to see my desk ..
lost just does not describe it .
Recently found a token , I LOST
in 2015 ..right where I left it !
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Recently found a token , I LOST in 2015 ..right where I left it !
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17555 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My sister thinks someone has taken it for Christmas present purposes but that makes no sense as they do not need the coins for a present.

This could actually be a hint or clue. Is it possible someone is wanting to get you a coin or coins as a Christmas present and they took the book so they will know which ones you need? Take the book to a coin shop and have the dealer help pick out a coin/coins you need in matching condition.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
4363 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  08:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For months I was missing a coin from the Marshall Islands and they are worthless. Searched everywhere. Pretty much I was like someone stole it. One day go to get out of safe some jewelry my wife wanted and the coin was there. All I can think of is I left it on my desk, my wife saw it and put in the safe. It will turn up.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3628 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smokeriderdon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think Conder may be hitting close to the mark there.

And I have been missing my Ike Dansco for a few months now. I can NOT find it. I dont know what the heck I did with it. LOL
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think Conder may be hitting close to the mark there.
A good theory.

Quote:
And I have been missing my Ike Dansco for a few months now. I can NOT find it. I dont know what the heck I did with it. LOL
Now that is a tragedy!
Pillar of the Community
United States
898 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 28M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been missing 3/4 of my marbles for years now....
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 786Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: