Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Happy Thanksgiving CCF Family

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 148Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10082 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  8:56 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have much to be grateful for and am. I am also grateful to the camaraderie of those present and past here on CCF over the years.
It's not always about coins. Wishing you all grateful hearts and continued blessings.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
1017 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving as well
Pillar of the Community
United States
3085 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving!

There is a lot for me to be thankful for as well. My family, my friends, my colleagues, and of course, the CCF. I know I've stated this before but if it wasn't for this beautiful forum, I wouldn't have gotten into this wonderful hobby as deep as I am. I wouldn't have met all of my friends on here, all of you. So thank you everyone, for everything you've done.

I hope everyone has a fantastic and wonderful day with their family and friends.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Pillar of the Community
United States
643 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  06:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on CCF.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pennyweight to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16145 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to all and families . I'm thankful for my family in the Coin Community Forum ; You guys have increased my collection 10 fold throughout the years .
Oh yeah , and my wife , Daughters and Grandchildren .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
7903 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving !
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9585 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American forum friends!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1554 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had Thanksgiving in the UK my family and some friends we invited over. I also took yesterday and today off from work.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 148Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: