Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Sale! Price Reduction On 60+ World Coin Listings! Older Coins From Nations Around The World

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2 / Views: 79Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
127 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  06:01 am Show Profile   Check Johnathan55's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Johnathan55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi, CoinCommunity! I wanted to announce that nearly all of my coin-related listings have been given a price reduction, and they still have best offer enabled!

Among the auctions are older coins, including rarer dates, some silver coinage, and harder to find types.

My listings can be found here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Coins-Pape...e_-*-_cowboy

I have coins for sale from:
( * = multiple listings from that country )

Estonia
Netherlands*
Canada*
Germany*
French Protectorate of Lebanon*
Dominican Republic
Romania
France*
United States (One Flying Eagle cent)
Spain
Czechoslovakia
Philippines (United States Territory)
Greece*
Portugal*
Monaco
Great Britain
Switzerland*
Italy*
Denmark
Luxembourg
Sweden
Yugoslavia
Belgium
British Mandate of Palestine

I also have 10+ listings of 5 pound world coin lots for sale featuring more modern dates. (1960's and up.) These lots are not "unsearched." (I don't believe in selling false promises.) But I did pluck out all of the excessively dirty or damaged coins from these lots, leaving a higher quality mix of coins for the buyer.

Full disclosure: I'm still learning the fine art of grading and pricing my coins appropriately, so please don't be afraid to make an offer if the start price seems too high. I won't be insulted at all by "low offers", If I truly feel something is worth more than what is being offered, I'll simply send a counteroffer.

I'd also like like to let buyers know that I ship all items sold in small protective corrugated boxes, even single coins. This is slightly more expensive than envelopes, but it ensures that your coin(s) will arrive safely and undamaged, and also allows me to include a tracking number with every order, no matter how small, so you always know where your order is at all times. And I do combine shipping! (After buying multiple auctions, please wait for your invoice to be updated with your shipping discount before you pay.)

As I mentioned in a previous post, My eBay account is still new, but I have past experience with selling on eBay, so you can trust that your order will always be packed safely and securely with an included tracking number within 3 business days of payment. I'm having a ton of fun building up my own eBay account from scratch, and can't wait to list even more coins for sale!

I'll be posting in this forum again with more updates once more listings are up, so stay tuned!

Thanks for swinging by!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9585 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  06:40 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impressive listing!

Just to let you know, the coin you've listed as a 1927 British farthing has a photo of a 1927 British penny, so either the description or the photo needs changing!
Valued Member
United States
127 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   02:22 am  Show Profile   Check Johnathan55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Johnathan55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh whoops, thank you NumisRob! I was doing an auction blitz the other night and I think I mixed up my British currency lol, fixed!
  Replies: 2 / Views: 79Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: